The Haakaa Collustrum Collector is a world-first design, giving you the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. This collector is made of 100% medical-grade silicone, which means it won't leach toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy to use and reuse, making it the ideal option for both before and after birth!
Please note: Ensure clearance from your health professional before antenatal expression as there may be a risk of early labour.
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
- Made of 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
- Portable, leakproof and reusable.
- Heat and freeze resistant.
- Clear measurements.
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.
Cleaning & Care:
Sterilize each colostrum collector before using any steam sterilizing system or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. Instead, we recommend using dish soap. Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any leftover.